The Calgary Dragon Boat Society is excited to invite you to our upcoming Town Hall Meeting, where we will share the latest news and information about the upcoming Dragon Boat season. This meeting is open to all attendees, including paddlers, volunteers, partners, and anyone who is curious about the sport.
We want to ensure that you have all the resources and information you need to make the most of the upcoming season. Our team will provide updates on events, programs, and answer your questions during the Q&A session.
Whether you are a seasoned paddler or just starting out, this is an excellent opportunity to connect with the community and get ready to hit the water.
So, register now for the virtual AGM Town Hall Meeting on May 17th, 2023 at 8:00pm, and bring your questions! Let’s come together as a community and make this Dragon Boat season unforgettable.
See you there ONLINE!!!
The Calgary Dragon Boat Society (CDBS)
2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) Town Hall
Agenda – May 17th, 2023 @ 8:00pm
- Welcome Remarks
- CDBS Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Review of 2022 Dragon Boat Season
- Financials 2022
- Organization 2023-2024
- Close AGM
- Race & Festival Updates
- Team Registration (Festival & Practice)
- Practice Scheduling
- Dragon Boat “Try It Days” (new this year)
- Important Events
- June 3 & 4 – Dragon Boat Steering Clinic (more info)
- June 3 – beginning of “Try it Days” (more info)
- June 14th – Dragon Boat Festival Celebration Dinner (purchase tickets)
Special Draw Prize: Basic Festival Team Registration Package (value $1400.00) for 2024
- see Calendar for other important dates
- Q&A Session
- Closing Remarks
Agenda may change without notice.
Note: Town Hall Meeting will take place via ZOOM and recorded