The Calgary Dragon Boat Society invites you to join the Town Hall Meeting to learn about the exciting upcoming Dragon Boat season. This meeting is open to all attendees, including paddlers, volunteers, partners, and anyone who is curious about the sport.
At the CDBS Town Hall Meeting, you will receive the latest news and information about dragon boating in the Calgary community. Our team will provide resources and host a Q&A session to ensure you have everything you need to make the most of the upcoming season.
Whether you’re a seasoned paddler or just starting out, this is a great opportunity to connect with the community and get ready to hit the water.
So, join us at the Town Hall Meeting and bring your questions, and let’s get ready to paddle!
Agenda – April 19th, 2023 @ 8:00pm
- Welcome Remarks
- Race & Festival Updates
- Team Registration (Festival & Practice)
- Practice Scheduling
- Dragon Boat “Try It Days” (new this year)
- Important Events
- May 7th, – Dragon Boat Launch
- May 17th – Annual General Meeting (AGM) via Zoom (register now)
- June 3 & 4 – Dragon Boat Steering Clinic (more info)
- June 14th – Dragon Boat Festival Celebration Dinner (purchase tickets)
- see Calendar for other important dates
- Q&A Session
- Closing Remarks
Agenda may change without notice.
Note: Town Hall Meeting will take place via ZOOM