Practice Team Registration Process
- It is the responsibility of the primary team contact (captain, coach, manager) to complete the online Team Registration Form before any team member is allowed to register and sign Paddler Registration / Waiver Form.
- Once the Team Registration Form is submitted, the primary team contact will receive three emails;
- confirming your team registration has been accepted, and instructions on how to update team information in the future. A team ID will also be assigned.
- instructions for team members to access the Paddler Registration / Waiver Form
- instructions to request practice sessions
- It is advisable to keep these emails for your records.
- Your team will be assigned a Team ID of which is important to remember as this will be used to link your team members to the team’s roster.
- The primary team contact will no longer be required to submit a team roster.
- CDBS will send out an electronic team roster to the primary team contact prior to start of practice season.
- Once a team member completes the Paddler Registration / Waiver Form, a confirmation email will be sent to with instructions on how to update their contact information in the future.
Captain, Coach And Steersperson Responsibility
- Complete a mandatory orientation and safety session prior to the team’s first practice. A team will not be allowed on the water until this is completed.
- Communicate the information provided in the orientation and safety session to their respective teams and any new members to the team during the practice session.
- Uphold the rules and regulations as reviewed and documented in the orientation and safety session. Failure to do so will result in possible revoking of future practices with no refund.
- Ensure ALL team members have completed and signed Paddler Registration / Waiver form online prior to participant’s first practice.
- Ensure a CDBS approved steersperson is steering each practice.
Practice Team Registration Form
Opening March 1st, 2020