(Where To Park? Saturday & Sunday)
North Glenmore Park does have public parking available (very limited), which is first come first served basis. In order to ensure the safety of our athletes and spectators, parking is severely restricted to ensure clear routes for emergency vehicles in case they are needed during the event.
Shuttle Buses run every 15 minutes from 7:00am to 7:00pm (Saturday & Sunday)
We highly advise that you take advantage of FREE Festival parking & Shuttle buses as parking at North Glenmore Park is very limited and restricted in most areas.
Parking at Mount Royal University – Lot A & B
Shuttle Bus transportation to/from the Mount Royal University is FREE.
- Sorry no pets are allow on Shuttle Buses unless are service type pets.
- Parking Authority will be at North Glenmore Park during the festival, please DO NOT park on the grass, you may be ticketed.
- The two closest lots to the Canoe Club will be closed and reserved for vendors, festival organizers, the bus Transit and VIPs.
- We will have parking control so please don’t try to park there as you will be turned away without a parking pass.
- The rest of the park is open to the public and is first come first served.
- Each team will be allowed 1 vehicle to drop off provisions for your team but you will not be allowed to stay and park.
Bicycle Parking Onsite
Bike racks located at Festival Site for those who are planning ride bikes to attend, You now have a place to park!!!
Merchants or Non-profits
KID’s Play ZONE
Check out this directory for a weekend of exciting and memorable offerings of quality food, services and products to our participants and spectators.
Please visit the local to support local!!!
|August 5th||5:30pm to 8:00pm – Dragon Marketplace “Sneak-a-Peek”|
parking available in North Glenmore Park
|August 6-7th||10:00am to 6:00pm – Dragon Marketplace Operating Hours|
Free parking & Shuttle Ride @ Mount Royal University
- BBB HONEY FARM INC.
- The Vegan Popcorn
- Natures Gifts
- Kreative Kayoss
- Geeks n Love Studios
- Purity Shine Corp
- Infinite Nail Design
- PrettyBagLady w/Thirty One Gifts
- Style In Motion
- Sassy Spoon Designs
- Christabel Warehouse
- Passive Aggressive Designs Inc.
- Pampered Chef
- Sunset Gourmet With Lisa
- Calgary Humane Society
- The Space Pantry
- Side Hustle Fudge
- A Wolfe’s Den Creations
- Livlifelivery Farm
- Harper Candles and More
- Shepherd Originals
- Tiarific canine
- Carmen Creates YYC
- Sweetlegs Calgary with Crystal
- Red Moon Curios
- SAIT International Centre
- Newell Outdoors
- Fresh Prep
- The Silver Lining Healer
- Gracie’s Soaps
- Estri Boutique
- YCAP Market (Wood’s Homes)
- Carver Maker
- Empanada Queen
- EMF Fitness
- Deborah’s Tickle Trunk
- Tiber River
- The Pie Guy
- Cascading Mini Donuts
- The Blues Delight
- BEAVERTAILS CALGARY MOBILE
- Greta Food Truck
- Happy Hero
- Hungry Hero
- YYC Burgers and More
- Arepas Ranch ***
- Kwality Ice Cream
- The Happy Fish Catering inc
- Lemon Heaven/Pucker Power Inc
*** OPEN for Breakfast @ 7:00am (SAT & SUN)
Health & Wellness
Physiotherapy, Chiropractic & Massage Therapy
Market Mall Physio & Chiro
Kids Play Zone
Bounce your way to laughter in our Bouncy Castle
Face Painting by Facial Expressions
SAIT Mascot (Sat 11:30am & 12:00pm)
Marda Loop Brewing Co.
DJ Music by “Hype DJ Services”
Lists are sorted in the order of registration.
updated: August 4th, 2022
Share this page:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)