(Where To Park? Saturday & Sunday)
North Glenmore Park does have public parking available (very limited), which is first come first served basis. In order to ensure the safety of our athletes and spectators, parking is severely restricted to ensure clear routes for emergency vehicles in case they are needed during the event.
Shuttle Buses run every 15 minutes from 7:00am to 6:00pm (Saturday & Sunday)
We highly advise that you take advantage of FREE Festival parking & Shuttle buses as parking at North Glenmore Park is very limited and restricted in most areas.
Parking at Mount Royal University – Lot A & B
Shuttle Bus transportation to/from the Mount Royal University is FREE.
- Sorry no pets are allow on Shuttle Buses unless are service type pets.
- Parking Authority will be at North Glenmore Park during the festival, please DO NOT park on the grass, you may be ticketed.
- The two closest lots to the Canoe Club will be closed and reserved for vendors, festival organizers, the bus Transit and VIPs.
- We will have parking control so please don’t try to park there as you will be turned away without a parking pass.
- The rest of the park is open to the public and is first come first served.
- Each team will be allowed 1 vehicle to drop off provisions for your team but you will not be allowed to stay and park.
Bicycle Parking Onsite
Bike racks located at Festival Site for those who are planning ride bikes to attend, You now have a place to park!!!
Merchants or Non-profits
Trico Homes Kids’ Play Zone
Check out this directory for a weekend of exciting and memorable offerings of quality food, services and products to our participants and spectators.
Please visit the local to support local!!!
|August 11||5:30pm to 8:00pm – Dragon Marketplace “Sneak-a-Peek”|
parking available in North Glenmore Park
|August 12-13||10:00am to 6:00pm – Dragon Marketplace Operating Hours|
Free parking & Shuttle Ride @ Mount Royal University
- Passive Aggressive Designs Inc.
- Carver Maker
- A Wolfe’s den creations
- Sassy Spoon Designs
- Crystal Zen Shop
- Citrus & Spice YYC
- GIVYGIFT Shop
- Fifth Avenue Jewelry
- Birdie Adobes
- Young Living
- Ophelia’s Creations
- Creations by Gramma
- Purity Shine Corp
- Artsy Craftsy Spider
- Thirty One gifts
- The Peaceful Forest
- Style In Motion
- Sweet Valencia
- Trendzy Avenue
- Pampered Chef – Cooks & Capes
- Somethin to Say
- Saskia Knol
- Wood’s Homes
- Canadian Blood Services
- Christabel Warehouse
- Lemon Lindy
- Trinity Trinkets
- Livlife Living Farm
- Under The Stars
- Willow Integrative Health and Wellness
- Craft Corner Cards
- Happy 50+ Assosiation
- High Level Canoes and Kayaks
- Always Best Care Senior Services
- In Vok Bikes
- Samech 60 Enterprises
- Hongkongers Association of Calgary
- Your Home Girls
- Henna by Iram
August 12, 2023 at 11:00am (Saturday)
August 13, 2023 at 10:45am (Sunday)
- The Sugar Cube
- Daddy C’s Jerk Sauce
- Gummi Boutique
- Urban Calm Coffee Company
- The Honey Merchants
- YYC Burgers and More
- Happy Hero
- Hungry Hero
- Kona Ice of Calgary
- Mighty Halifax Style Donair
- o/a BEAVERTAILS CALGARY MOBILE
- Meat Street Food Inc.
- Lemon Heaven/Pucker Power Inc
- The Nut Man Company
- il forno vagabondo
- Softee King – The Ice Cream Truck
- Arepas Ranch
- Lobster King – CGY 1792
*** OPEN for Breakfast @ 7:00am (SAT & SUN)
Health & Wellness
Market Mall Physio & Chiro
Kids Play Zone
Bounce your way to laughter in our Bouncy Castle
Lists are sorted in the order of registration.
updated: August 8, 2023
Share this page:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)