FREE Festival Parking & Shuttle Bus Information
(Where To Park? Saturday & Sunday)
North Glenmore Park does have public parking available (very limited), which is first come first served basis. In order to ensure the safety of our athletes and spectators, parking is severely restricted to ensure clear routes for emergency vehicles in case they are needed during the event.
We highly advise that you take advantage of FREE Festival parking & Shuttle buses as parking at North Glenmore Park is very limited and restricted in most areas.
Parking at Mount Royal University – Lot A & B
Shuttle Bus transportation to/from the Festival is FREE.
Shuttle Buses run from 6:30am to 7:00pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Sorry no pets are allow on Shuttle Buses unless are service type pets.
- Parking Authority will be at North Glenmore Park during the festival, please DO NOT park on the grass, you may be ticketed.
- The two closest lots to the Canoe Club will be closed and reserved for vendors, festival organizers, the bus Transit and VIPs.
- We will have parking control so please don’t try to park there as you will be turned away without a parking pass.
- The rest of the park is open to the public and is first come first served.
- Each team will be allowed 1 vehicle to drop off provisions for your team but you will not be allowed to stay and park.
Bicycle Parking Onsite
Bike racks located at Festival Site for those who are planning ride bikes to attend, You now have a place to park!!!