Dragon Boat Practice Request Instructions
Practice Season: May 1st To September 30th (Weather Dependant)
You will be contacted with confirmation of your request(s) or we will provide other available practice times should your requests are not available
Please register for a Practice Team before requesting practices.
Note: Registration opens March 1.
Summary of Costs
Practice Session => $75
Coach => cost per session is $60
Steersperson => cost per session is $60
Please Email The Following Information To
Ensure your PR# Team ID and Team Name is included in the subject line of your email request.
Practice Time Request and Guidelines
Practice Rules and Regulations
- If your practice frequency is 1 time per week, you may request any time slot.
- If your practice frequency is 2 or more times per week, your first practice may be any time slot, all other practices may only be NON-PEAK times.
- A team may only request one weekday (Monday – Thursday) practice per week.
- Teams may request unlimited weekend (Friday is considered as weekend) practice sessions.
- Practice slots are set out in the chart below.
- Each Practice Session will cost $75
Note: Only CDBS approved steersperson will be allowed to steer teams during dragon boat practices.
|Day of Week||Time Slot||Practice Times|
|(Mon – Fri)||Slot 1|
|6:00pm – 7:15pm|
6:15pm – 7:30pm
7:15pm – 8:30pm
7:30pm – 8:45pm
|(Sat – Sun)||Slot 1|
|9:00am – 10:30am|
10:30am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 1:30pm
1:30pm – 3:00pm
3:00pm – 4:30pm
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Please provide the following practice request information. as per the following table. Please indicate the “Day of Week” and the “Time Slot”.
|choice||1 practice/week||2 practice/week||3 practice/week|
5. CDBS practice coordinator (email@example.com) will contact you to confirm your practice request.
All team members must have completed and submitted Practice Paddler Registration / Waiver Forms prior to starting practices.
Practice Cancellations And Refund Policies
- Teams require a minimum of 12 paddlers (not including the drummer and steersperson). You will not be allowed on the water if you do not meet this requirement and no refunds will be given.
- Refunds/credits will only be offered if boat patrol cancels practice prior to the team launching from the docks.
- Each team is expected to be back at the end of their time slot. Late teams may have to pay for the affected team’s practice fee and/or lose their future practice times.
- Cancellations with refund will be granted if 72 hours notice is provided in writing (email) prior to the practice.
All teams will be emailed an invoice, and payments can be made via online (credit cards).