Food Trucks, Merchants or Not-for-Profit Organizations are welcome…
The Calgary Dragon Boat Festival is one of Calgary’s premiere sporting events and family-friendly festivals. Taking place at North Glenmore Park, the event will draw over an estimated 1,250 competitors and 3,000 spectators.
The festival is an exciting mix of dragon boat racing, cultural celebrations featuring a main stage of entertainment, beer garden, retail merchants and food area. The Calgary Dragon Boat Festival strives to create an unforgettable experience while promoting teamwork and inspiration.
The festival continues to grow year after year. We are looking for food and retail vendors to assist with making our weekend exciting and memorable by offering quality food, services and products to our participants and spectators.
Calgary Dragon Boat Society and Delisle Marketing & Events Inc. are proud to introduce the “Dragon Marketplace” at this year’s festival.
Terms and Conditions
- Set up and tear down details will be forwarded to vendors 2 weeks prior to Festival
- Security will be present overnight so you will NOT be required to set up and tear down between days.
- You MUST supply your own Certified Tent, tent weights, tables and chairs
- Please note as an invitee we ask that all food vendors have all AHC requirements for your booth space and anyone that does not bring appropriate requirements may be asked to either get the items required before selling or to depart.
- Please note all note all COVID Federal, Provincial and/or Municipal regulations will be applicable.
- 1 Parking spot is included per vendor
- No refunds will be issued, if due to COVID, your registration will be held to the next held festival date.
- Please let us know of any special requirements you have prior to event (Wheelchair accessible, have a service animal, etc.) so we can be sure to accommodate you.
I understand and acknowledge that the Dragon Marketplace reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any vendor.