Festival Team Registration 2020
- It is the responsibility of the Primary Team Contact (captain, coach, manager) to complete the online Festival Team Registration Form before any team member is allowed to register and sign Festival Paddler Registration / Waiver Form.
- Once the Festival Team Registration Form is submitted, the Primary Team Contact will receive the following emails;
- confirmation of Festival Team Registration has been accepted, and instructions on how to update team information in the future. A Festival Team ID will also be assigned.
- instructions for team members to access the Festival Paddler Registration / Waiver Form
- instructions to request practice sessions if applicable to your package.
- It is advisable to keep these emails for your records.
- Entry Fees must be paid prior to the first scheduled practice or before July 23th.
- Pay Festival Team Entry Fees via Credit Card to pay now….
- Other payment options available, E-Transfers or Cheques
All teams must register through the online team registration process before teams are allowed to participate in the festival. All team members must also register and sign the online Paddler Registration / Waiver Form before they are allowed to paddle on water.
This registration reserves a spot for the team in the festival. Payments must be received prior to securing practice slots for “Team Building Plus” or “Getting Serious” packages.
- A maximum of 26 paddlers per registered team.
- Your team will be assigned a Team ID and is important to remember as this will be used to link your team members to your team’s roster.
- The primary team contact will no longer be required to submit a team roster.
- Once a team member completes the Paddler Registration / Waiver Form, a confirmation email will be sent to with instructions on how to update their contact information in the future.
- Entry Fees are payable must be made prior to first scheduled practice or before registration July 23th.
- Registration & Entry Fee Deadline is July 23rd
- Important: CDBS Rules and Regulations click here…
Festival Team Registration Form
- Registration is to be completed by the primary team contact (manager, coach, or captain)
- Fields marked ‘*’ Red requires field to be filled.
- Select your festival entry package.
- Select your type of team tent.
- Enter contact and team information.
- Review your selections and information is correct.
- Check your email for team registration, festival Paddler Registration / Waiver Form instructions for all team members and instructions for practice request if applicable.
- Your team will be assigned a Team ID and which is important to remember as this will be used to link your team members to the team’s roster.