Food Trucks, Merchants or Not-for-Profit Organizations are welcome…
The Calgary Dragon Boat Festival is one of Calgary’s premiere sporting events and family-friendly festivals. Taking place at North Glenmore Park, the event will draw over an estimated 1,250 competitors and 3,000 spectators.
The festival is an exciting mix of dragon boat racing, cultural celebrations featuring a main stage of entertainment, beer garden, retail merchants and food area. The Calgary Dragon Boat Festival strives to create an unforgettable experience while promoting teamwork and inspiration.
The festival continues to grow year after year. We are looking for food and retail vendors to assist with making our weekend exciting and memorable by offering quality food, services and products to our participants and spectators.
Dragon Marketplace Vendor Application
All vendors of the Calgary Dragon Boat Festival are asked to review this information and meet the following guidelines:
- Currently hold an Alberta Health Services Permit (food vendor)
- Fire extinguisher on-site
- Fire extinguisher training
- Additional requirements dependant on vendor type
If you are a food vendor and not pre-approved by AHS, you MUST contact AHS directly to complete the forms and receive their approval. Food vendors who are not pre-registered and approved by AHS will not be able to participate.
Once a vendor registration form has been received with payment, a vendor confirmation package will be sent which will include the following information;
- Site Map
- Space Allocation
- Site Arrival Times/Dates
- Event contact information
- Event details including schedule
- one (1) parking pass for the weekend
- Other important information
All vendors will have access to parking inside North Glenmore Park. Please note, there will be a security gate prior to this parking lot and in order to gain entrance a vendor pass needs to be shown. This pass will be sent to you approximately one week prior to the festival.
- All vendors must submit Marketplace Vendor Application Form.
- All vendors must submit payment to secure your spot in the Marketplace.
- Review your selections and information is correct.
- Check your email for confirmation and payment instructions.
For more information:
Charlene Delisle at email@example.com